90 days warranty on labor and parts from our local appliance repair service based in Jacksonville, FL.
Appliance Repair Jacksonville LLC warranty does not cover problems resulting from certain consequences:
- Use of the household appliance for commercial purposes
- Using an appliance outdoors
- Refrigerant leaks
- Power surges including lightning strikes
- Floor failure
- Human-Caused Disasters (Incidents of Mass Violence)
- Natural Disasters (Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Severe and Tropical Storms, Floods, Wildfires, Earthquakes)
Example of a warranty case
Suppose, if you've requested a freezer repair that involved replacing a fan, our warranty covers you in the event of a recurring need for the same fan replacement during the warranty period. This means that you won't incur any costs for technician visit and fan replacements.
Example of a non-warranty case
Imagine you requested a clothes dryer repair, and a technician replaced the heating element, accompanied by a 90-day warranty covering both the replaced item and the labor. However, two months later, the dryer malfunctioned once more. Upon diagnosis, the issue was identified as a faulty control board while the heating element remained operational. In such a scenario, the warranty would not cover the expenses for the labor and the replacement of the control board.